Select to view content in your preferred language

Temporal Profile chart not displaying in layout

06-11-2021 12:14 PM
Labels (1)
CameronMcKee1
New Contributor III

I have a temporal profile chart created from a multidimensional mosaic dataset.  Each raster in the dataset has a single band showing the displacements measured for a given pass of the satellite.  The chart itself looks fine (see chart at the bottom of the image below).  However, when I add it to a layout, the chart frame is blank (see empty frame in the bottom right corner of the layout window).  I can see the polygon that I digitized when defining an area of interest, but not the chart (see blue polygon just above the empty frame).  Just to be sure, I added another (meaningless) chart to the layout that was created from some point data.  As can be seen, the chart from the point data is visible, but the chart from the mosaic dataset is not.  Is this a know issue?  Is there something I need to do differently when adding a chart from a mosaic dataset?  This is in ArcGIS Pro 2.8.

CameronMcKee1_1-1623438502737.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

Interesting! Have you tried checking or unchecking the Only show chart data visible in the map frame option? Depending on the extent of the map frame and the data you might need to uncheck this option to see the chart populate.

AubriKinghorn_0-1623439227206.png

(To open this pane, right-click on the chart and choose Properties from the context menu)

Cheers,
Aubri
0 Kudos
CameronMcKee1
New Contributor III

Thanks for the suggestion.  No luck unfortunately.  I do get the expected behaviour in the point data chart though.

0 Kudos
AubriKinghorn
Esri Regular Contributor

That's sad, I was hoping it was an easy fix. Unfortunately, though it sounds like a bug. Could you reach out to Esri technical support? They can create a bug and send it to the dev team. You can reach them here: https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support

Cheers,
Aubri
0 Kudos
CameronMcKee1
New Contributor III

Will do.  Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos