Select to view content in your preferred language

Style Favorites Not Showing

Jump to solution
02-21-2023 07:47 PM
GraceTortorici_
Emerging Contributor

Hi, I had a question about Style Favorites in ArcGIS Pro (v 2.9.5). When I add a Style to the Favorites folder (right click Favorites > Style > browse and select custom Style), the Style icon itself is showing in the Favorites tab, but none of the symbology, colors, fonts, etc are showing up. Is this a bug? Or am I misunderstanding the purpose of these Style Favorites?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

From the help - Styles—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

"Your Favorites style is always available in a project as it is linked to your user account. All other styles are connected to a project. Items in your Favorites style always appear at the top of galleries. Your Favorites style is not included when you package a project."

The Favorites style is not to be confused with adding project items to project favorites .

So Styles Favorite is for individual point, line, polygon symbols, color ramps, etc. that are stored in your *.stylx file for favorites.  At least that's my understanding.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

From the help - Styles—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

"Your Favorites style is always available in a project as it is linked to your user account. All other styles are connected to a project. Items in your Favorites style always appear at the top of galleries. Your Favorites style is not included when you package a project."

The Favorites style is not to be confused with adding project items to project favorites .

So Styles Favorite is for individual point, line, polygon symbols, color ramps, etc. that are stored in your *.stylx file for favorites.  At least that's my understanding.

0 Kudos