Select to view content in your preferred language

Save a Label Placement to a Style

Jump to solution
10-31-2022 01:23 PM
Labels (1)
MichaelMixon
New Contributor II

I am currently using ArcGIS Pro 3.0. I am creating several projects with complex label placement properties, and I don't want to set the placement properties every time I create a new project. I am able to save label placement properties to custom style. However, I do not see a way to reference the label placement properties after importing the style file into my project. There is lots of documentation on how to save the label properties to a style, but I can't seem to find how to use that file to set label placement properties in other projects. Any help on how to actually make use of the MaplexLabelPlacement item I see in the style manager would be great.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigWilliams
Esri Contributor

The label placement styles are shown on the ribbon for the label class. Select them there.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CraigWilliams
Esri Contributor

The label placement styles are shown on the ribbon for the label class. Select them there.

0 Kudos
MichaelMixon
New Contributor II

Thank you! I was able to find the item in the 'Label Placement' box located on the labeling ribbon. Selecting the placement icon (containing the name I chose when adding properties to the style) applied all placement properties to the selected layer.

0 Kudos