"_WFL1" appended to an item name

Jump to solution
08-29-2017 01:30 PM
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

I noticed I had this "_WFL1" appended to the end of a feature service item name following publishing the service from Pro.  I don't know where this came from or what it means/stands for?  I did publish a web map in Pro with the same item name prior to the feature service being published.  So I thought the append was to due to the web map and service having the same item name?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GünterDörffel

Whenever you publish something to a Portal, unique naming is enforced and aided by the publishing process by adding something like this. In your case this is a WebFeatureLayer ... and a definition to it will be published as a document, too

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GünterDörffel

Whenever you publish something to a Portal, unique naming is enforced and aided by the publishing process by adding something like this. In your case this is a WebFeatureLayer ... and a definition to it will be published as a document, too

JoshBerna
New Contributor III

Is there a way to prevent this? Or remove it afterward? Its aesthetically displeasing seeing this in the title of feature layers when I pull them into pro, and how it remains in hosted links after changing the layer name.

0 Kudos
JayHodny

Thank you, I had a hunch this was the case.

0 Kudos