Select to view content in your preferred language

Project Template Doesn't Show on ArcGIS Pro Startup

08-29-2016 02:19 PM
mpboyle
Regular Contributor

I created an ArcGIS Pro project template, added it to our ArcGIS Online for Organizations site and then shared it to our Organization.  I expected to see it on start up within ArcGIS Pro, but I don't.  Any ideas on why it doesn't show?...am I missing a step somewhere?

13 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

No, the Project Template doesn't have to be in a Group.  It can be shared to the Organzation like you've showed in your screen attachment.  I'll do some digging on my side to see what I can uncover.

0 Kudos
KateNewell1
Occasional Contributor II

Ok thanks so much!

0 Kudos
KateNewell1
Occasional Contributor II

Hello Robert! Any luck figuring out how to share a project template with my organization on AGOL without having to add everybody to a specific group?  

It seems that ArcPro should be able to display any files stored at the organizational level that end in .aprx or .aptx?

Thanks for helping us troubleshoot this issue.

-Kate

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Hello Kate!  I have not been able to research the issue further as I've been traveling/teaching classes quite a bit.  You may want to call Esri Support Services and file an incident in order to get a more timely resolution.  In the meantime, I'll take a gander at internal resources to see what I can discover.

0 Kudos