Pro Print Tiling disabled

05-24-2021 11:30 AM
Labels (1)
aviz84
by
New Contributor

I'm trying to print to pdf for a large paper size. Using the default print export is leaving lines on the aerial due to transparency. 

I've used this feature with Desktop with an external print to pdf (Bullzip) and it's worked fine. But with Pro (v2.7.3), it's only printing a portion of the page, and the tiling option to 'Fit to paper size' is disabled. I've tried other print to pdf options, an older Pro version on a virtual desktop (v 2.5.1) and I can't figure it out.

Is there some reason this is disabled, or is there some setting I am not seeing?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TomBole
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi aviz84, 

I believe you are running into a known issue: BUG-000135718 Creating a PDF with a customized page size fails in ArcGIS. 

Can you contact Esri Support? They can help confirm that the issue you are running into is the same as BUG-000135718. If it is the same support can add your information to the existing issue. If your issue is different, support can enter a new bug with steps/data specific to what you're experiencing. They can be contacted at https://support.esri.com/en/contact-tech-support.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos
aviz84
by
New Contributor

Thank you Tom!

0 Kudos