Select to view content in your preferred language

'Only display these scales when zooming'feature only zooms to first and last scale

08-08-2023 05:00 AM
Jelle_Stu_PR
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

It looks like I have found a minor bug in ArcGIS Pro 3.1.1.

When turning on the function 'Only display these scales when zooming' in the Scale Properties menu, it seems that the zooming using the scrollwheel with the mouse will only go to the first and last scale that is set up.

I can reproduce this issue with any or no layers set up in my Content pane. In this case the used coordinate system is RD New (28992). The scales refer to the vector tilling scheme set up for the Vector Tiled Topo RD basemap.  

I have created a video to show and reproduce the issue. First the 'Only display these scales when zooming' is iturned off and I can zoom on any scale. Once I turn on the 'Only display these scales when zooming' feature I can only scroll to scale 0 (first) and scale 22 (last), and nothing in between.

Can anyone else reproduce this issue?

best,
Jelle Stuurman 

2 Replies
PaulJordan
Regular Contributor

Works fine in 3.1.2

0 Kudos
Jelle_Stu_PR
Frequent Contributor

@PaulJordan thanks for your feedback. Intresting to know. In the release notes I don't see any relevant description of a bug fix for 3.1.2. Therefore it might be still be an unresolved bug or settings/situation in my AG pro environment that causes this isssue.

0 Kudos