My company is using ArcPro 2.6. We decided to use the Topographic Production Workflow and followed the set-up document perfectly. The Create Replica step type in WFM Admin is predefined using JTXSteps.ExecuteGPTool. It will not validate, but the exact sam

09-17-2020 04:05 PM
JoePotter1
New Contributor

My company is using ArcPro 2.6. We decided to use the Topographic Production Workflow and followed the set-up document perfectly. The Create Replica step type in WFM Admin is predefined using JTXSteps.ExecuteGPTool. It will not validate, but the exact same argument will validate in JTX.DesktopSteps.LaunchGPTool. I have found several of the Topographic Production Workflow predefined steps that will not validate. I have changed the argument several times to try and figure out what the issue is and am having no luck. Anyone know how to fix this? Also, I have not been able to find a way to link our product library in Pro so could this be a possible reason why it is not working as well as the Defense Mapping and Production Mapping step types?

0 Kudos
0 Replies