My arcgis Pro expired!

10-14-2021 02:08 PM
ABDULLAHALMUTEIRY
New Contributor

I have trouble with my Arcgis pro, when I tried to open it give me this message

I checked the license of Arcgis Pro in Arcgis online, it told me that your ArcGis Pro was expired (screenshot), despite that my Subscription for personal use didn't finish yet.

Please I need help if someone knows the solution.

thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, please contact Customer Services using the options on this page Contact Us | Esri to discuss your license renewal. 

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Initially, ArcGIS for Personal Use subscription came with "Creator" user-type and ArcGIS Pro was licensed as an add-on license.

Recently, changes were made to the above subscription. Now Your default user type will be updated from Creator user type to GIS Professional Advanced user type. 

Here is what you can do.

You will need to log into your ArcGIS Online organization and update your user type to "GIS Professional Advanced" to continue using the software

JayantaPoddar_0-1634246970442.png

Think Location
ABDULLAHALMUTEIRY
New Contributor

Hello,
thank you for reply.
I think we are close to a solution. But when I tried to change from Creator user type to GIS Professional Advanced user type, it gives me this error: (please check the picture)

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Please check if you are able to un-assign the ArcGIS Pro license from Add-on Licenses section. Then try again.

In case you can't un-assign the ArcGIS Pro license, please contact Esri Support to resolve your issue.

Think Location