Select to view content in your preferred language

Issues- Export Training Datasets for Binary Segmentation of Deep Learning

06-21-2022 11:54 PM
ANKITAMITRA
New Contributor

Hi,

Could you please help me understand for binary semantic segmentation, will I select “Classified Tiles” under Metadata format while using the Export Training Data tool for DL”? I am a bit confused on that whether to select the option of Classified Tiles or Labelled Tiles?

Currently, I started to run this tool using Classified Tiles option, in the output folder under label subfolder which has been created I do NOT see that it has been generated as a black and white background, which is required for the DL model i.e., white(areas to be detected),black(rest of the areas). I do not see such a visualization. Instead I see in a different color (an example is attached in the files for one of the image chips generated), when I am reading the generated output image and corresponding labelled file in R.

ANKITAMITRA_0-1655880722920.pngANKITAMITRA_1-1655880748129.png

Please could you help me with this. Is this how the format should generally be executed?

The third issue is when I am trying to select input mask, the program is not running successfully. The previous files have been generated without selecting any input mask.

I am new to ArcGIS Pro. Would appreciate help and suggestions.

Many Thanks,

0 Kudos
0 Replies