Is there a streetview add-in for ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
02-16-2017 10:47 PM
MervynLotter
Occasional Contributor III

Hi there

Is anybody aware of a streetview add-in for ArcGIS Pro? 

Thank you.

51 Replies
AmeerulShafiq
New Contributor

Hi.. is there new version of add-in streetview for ArcGIS Pro 3.0?

0 Kudos
JamesPoeschel
New Contributor III

Thank you so much for sharing, what it be easy for you to republish an updated version for PRO 3.1?

0 Kudos
Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

@JamesPoeschel My GitHub published 3.0 addin version should still work in 3.1, at least it is for me. The link should be in this thread somewhere. If it doesn’t work and you need the header changed to 3.1 to make it work, let me know and I’ll do it.

Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

@AlanTonkin_FMConway Looks like Gregg hasn't signed in for a while. I'll see if I can recompile his github code to .NET 6 and 3.0. I'll let you know.

SharonAnderson2
New Contributor

That would be awesome....I could use this as well. Although I am not sure how to remove the Beacon button?

0 Kudos
Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

@SharonAnderson2 I see that Beacon button in the screenshot. I believe in the version I had in 2.9 it said something like "Parcel" - don't remember for sure. Can for sure remove when I export.

I think I can recompile it, but not sure about reposting it. Anyone know the legality or courtesy of taking someone else's code, recompiling, and reposting on their own Github account? Sounds really fishy to me.

Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

Nevermind, I checked the license on his Github and its free to do with whatever we want. I'll see what I can do and post here if I can get it done.

0 Kudos
Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

@SharonAnderson2 @AlanTonkin_FMConway 

Link to the tool updated for ArcGIS Pro 3.0. This is only the street view tool, the other button and the filter group have been removed. Very sloppy work but it's functional.

Street View Add In for ArcGIS Pro 3.0 on GitHub 

AlanTonkin_FMConway
New Contributor II

You're a star Jimmy! I did get a response from Gregg on LinkedIn. He did say to me that if someone compiled it for use under 3.0 that they would just need to send him a merge request on Github and then anyone that had his previous version installed would be able to auto-update it through Pro.

0 Kudos
Jimmy_Simpson
New Contributor III

I would do that except that I removed his other tools leaving only the street view tool, so I wouldn't want to merge that into his project. I didn't spend the time to get his other tools workings with 3.0.

0 Kudos