Select to view content in your preferred language

How do I restore the styles in the Symbology Pane Question ?

Jump to solution
08-18-2023 08:21 AM
Labels (1)
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

I have no luck to figure it out how do I restore or reset the styles in the symbology pane ?  I accidently hit the x button and could not  get them back into the symbology pane again !

I have two ArcGIS Pro here at my agency. One of them is in PC and in VDI.  I check the PC Side and see that I had 3 of them that are set as system style.  How do I get them back in to my project ?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Never mind,  after spend some time for about an hour, I was about to find it !!

What you need to do is go into Catalog View and at the top of the menu.  When you are in the Catalog tab, and make sure you go to Create . Click on the Add, and then click the  "Add System Style" so from there there are list that you can enable to check which one you need to add to your Styles in the Contents.  

That solve my problem now.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

Never mind,  after spend some time for about an hour, I was about to find it !!

What you need to do is go into Catalog View and at the top of the menu.  When you are in the Catalog tab, and make sure you go to Create . Click on the Add, and then click the  "Add System Style" so from there there are list that you can enable to check which one you need to add to your Styles in the Contents.  

That solve my problem now.