Select to view content in your preferred language

Hosted feature services could not be added to ArcGIS Pro

Jump to solution
10-13-2022 12:30 PM
BinkeWang1
New Contributor II

Hi there, 

I add some shapefiles to our portal, which is federated with our GIS server, and a set of hosted features services created on the server, and shown on the portal as well. I added the portal and server on ArcGIS Pro. I tried to add those hosted feature services (layers) to a map on ArcGIS Pro, it pop up a message: "Failed to add  data: http:// (server url).../FeatureServer". I logged in the server manager, and want to change the service editor/FeatureServcer, there is no option for me to change anything on the server manager; I found this Service Editor panel from ArcCatalog, I can see "Operations allowed: Create, Delete, Extract, Query, Sync and Update", but it does not allow me to change, not adjustable either. Anybody can help with this issue, thanks in advance.

Binke

0 Kudos
10 Replies
BinkeWang1
New Contributor II

One thing I want to let you know, I also add my server to ArcGIS Pro, On the Catalog panel, those hosted service layers in the server path at Project tab are ok to be added to map. But the same service layers at Portal tab (on Catalog panel) cannot be added to, and pop up error message.  

0 Kudos