Select to view content in your preferred language

Help! Can't add folder connections or data to Arcgis PRO

10-18-2022 03:26 PM
MariaPaula27
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm trying to add data to a new project of Arcgis Pro but it is not working. When I try the only option that appears is "open", instead of "ok" and the type of archive is always "default", I can't change it.

I don't know what to do, I really need this to work 😞

Thanks in advance

MariaPaula27_1-1666131930618.png

12 Replies
DonnaKattengell
New Contributor II

Thanks for trying to help. I used an old training folder for the screenshots but this is not a VM and isn’t being used via VPN. That’s an interesting note though. I think you’re right and we may need to submit it to tech support as ESRI. Thanks again!

Margaret_M_Maher
New Contributor III

Two things that might cause this kind of malfunction in the software are interference from anti-virus software, or a corrupt software download from MyEsri.  When downloading software from the website, I highly recommend running Checksum.  That program creates a hash value from the download that must match that published on the website.  Instructions for running the program are included in Knowledge article 000020408 at the link below:
https://support.esri.com/en-us/knowledge-base/how-to-verify-an-esri-download-using-the-checksum-0000...

0 Kudos
Thomas_van_Offeren
New Contributor II

Do you work within the Citrix environment? There Ive the same issue (with version 3.1.2). In my local environment (version 3.2.2) there is no problem at all with the folder-connection.

0 Kudos