Select to view content in your preferred language

hello. I purchased arcgis pro for personal user and I am missing arcgis pro for intelligence. What can I do?

Jump to solution
09-03-2020 05:31 AM
yakovgrintz
New Contributor II

hello. I purchased arcgis pro for personal user and I am missing arcgis pro for intelligence. What can I do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Starting with ArcGIS Pro 2.6, ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is installed with the ArcGIS Pro installer (ArcGIS Pro Intelligence | ArcGIS Solutions for Intelligence  ). 

• Version 2.6
    • ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is now installed with the ArcGIS Pro installer, during installation you can select which features will be added to the start menu.

ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is licensed through other application and extension licenses, i.e., it isn't a license in and of itself. 

The following optional extensions enhance the functionality contained in ArcGIS Pro Intelligence:

• 3D Analyst
  • Spatial Analyst
  • Image Analyst
  • Geostatistical Analyst
  • LocateXT

Given that ArcGIS for Personal Use comes with ArcGIS Pro Advanced, 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst, and Geostatistical Analyst; you should have access to most if not all the tools.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Starting with ArcGIS Pro 2.6, ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is installed with the ArcGIS Pro installer (ArcGIS Pro Intelligence | ArcGIS Solutions for Intelligence  ). 

• Version 2.6
    • ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is now installed with the ArcGIS Pro installer, during installation you can select which features will be added to the start menu.

ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is licensed through other application and extension licenses, i.e., it isn't a license in and of itself. 

The following optional extensions enhance the functionality contained in ArcGIS Pro Intelligence:

• 3D Analyst
  • Spatial Analyst
  • Image Analyst
  • Geostatistical Analyst
  • LocateXT

Given that ArcGIS for Personal Use comes with ArcGIS Pro Advanced, 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst, and Geostatistical Analyst; you should have access to most if not all the tools.

0 Kudos
yakovgrintz
New Contributor II

Thanks. If I have already installed the pro, what do I need to install the intelligence application?

0 Kudos
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Goto Programs and Features in your Control Panel and double-click on ArcGIS Pro.  Once the installer comes up, select Modify and make sure that ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is installed.