Select to view content in your preferred language

Graduated Colors Symbology seems to only look at first 5 or 6 decimal places of value

a week ago
Labels (1)
Wayne_Rennick
New Contributor III

I have a series of polygon layers with values that might range from -100 to 20000. I want to display the data in graduated colors with a break at zero to show the values that are less than or equal to zero as a separate category and the values greater than zero in a range of colors. 

What I've noticed is that if the positive value is very small (like "0.000001253468") then ArcGIS Pro will frequently lump that value into the less than or equal to zero category. What I think is going on has to do with ArcGIS Pro only looking at the attributes like they are float values and not like they are double. This would round or truncate the values to zero. 

How can I force ArcGIS Pro to examine the data properly and display the categories correctly? Changing the number of decimal places shown in the legend or the layer itself doesn't seem to fix it either. AND multiplying the data by a million isn't an option either.

I'm using Pro 3.2.2 and I've replicated this problem on multiple computers.

0 Kudos
0 Replies