Go To XY (Question and Suggestion)

Jump to solution
11-01-2019 10:00 AM
PeteJordan
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a way to have the Go To XY zoom to the location?  Currently I only see the option of panning to the location or flashing it, but not zooming to it at all?

If it's not in there, it would be nice to have that feature.  Another thing with it is, I hate how it always shows up at the bottom of the map screen every time I start Arc Pro.  I would like to have it positioned in a specific place (at the top) so that it always opens up there when I want to use it.  I know I can physically move it, but often I have the Attribute Table open and covering the bottom and it's kind of a pain having to move that each time to re position the Go To XY...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greetings Pete,

Yeah currently there is not a way to Zoom as you have seen and I am not aware of a way to change the positioning of the control after ArcGIS Pro is closed and reopened.

In searching ArcGIS Ideas I am also not seeing anything for this functionality specifically so I would encourage you to post ideas for them for possible future consideration.

-Aaron

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greetings Pete,

Yeah currently there is not a way to Zoom as you have seen and I am not aware of a way to change the positioning of the control after ArcGIS Pro is closed and reopened.

In searching ArcGIS Ideas I am also not seeing anything for this functionality specifically so I would encourage you to post ideas for them for possible future consideration.

-Aaron

PeteJordan
Occasional Contributor III

Yeah that's what I thought.  I'll make a request then...