Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature service layers hosted on ArcGIS Online not loading in ArcGIS Pro project

1632
6
Jump to solution
09-04-2018 07:11 AM
JayHodny
Regular Contributor

Last Friday, I was updating features in a feature service hosted on ArcGIS  which I had pulled into my Pro project.  New features added to the service in Pro were present in the map application.  All seemed well.  Today, the layers in the FS will not load in Pro, I have broken source symbols  in the Table of Contents.  I have tried to repair the layer's data source with no luck.  When I try to open FS's Item page in ArcGIS , I receive a 'timed out' error, with the Item tabs grayed out. I receive the same error when I try to access the REST endpoint via the URL.  Has the service become corrupted and I need to start over?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayHodny
Regular Contributor

Eric,

I submitted a support ticket and was told to clear my browser cache.  I had already done this with no change to the issue.  So I went and cleared the cache three times, back-to-back, and rebooted twice.  The broken source links on the feature service and related tables were restored.  Note to self, remember to clear the cache.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
EricAnderson17
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jay,

There is currently an outage to some ArcGIS Online service clusters, which may be a cause of the issues you are reporting. 

ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard 

-Eric

JayHodny
Regular Contributor

Good morning Eric,

Have the AGOL issues been resolved.  I am still having issues reaching REST endpoints, and receiving timed out, token required, and invalid path, etc. errors.

Thanks,

Jay

0 Kudos
EricAnderson17
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jay,

Everything appears to be back up and running. Please try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps. If not, it may be best to get in contact with Support and we can help figure out what is still going on.

-Eric

0 Kudos
JayHodny
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  I cleared the browser cache, this helped in some cases.  However, I still cannot access the service I need, same errors.

0 Kudos
JayHodny
Regular Contributor

Eric,

I submitted a support ticket and was told to clear my browser cache.  I had already done this with no change to the issue.  So I went and cleared the cache three times, back-to-back, and rebooted twice.  The broken source links on the feature service and related tables were restored.  Note to self, remember to clear the cache.

EricAnderson17
Occasional Contributor

Yikes! Sorry to hear you had to clear the cache three times and reboot twice (not sure what could have missed on the first attempt of each), but glad to hear you're back up and running! 

0 Kudos