Select to view content in your preferred language

Feature Class Not Publishing with Map Image Layer

2 weeks ago
Labels (2)
AlexanderWadePSD
New Contributor

Hello;

I am trying to publish a map image layer from ArcGIS Pro (3.3.1) to my organization's enterprise portal. This layer is meant to be an update and a replacement for a depreciated map image layer and contains most of the same feature classes previously published on the former layer. For some reason, when I attempt to publish the new map image layer, publishing to the same folder on the portal but with a different name, only the feature classes that were previously published with the older layer appear on the new layer.

There are eight total feature classes, each of which is sourced from the exact same geodatabase. All of them contain identically schemed data covering the same geographic area (each feature class represents a year's survey data) and all of them have the same projection. My project is set up to assign unique IDs for web publishing.

I have attempted to publish this map image layer multiple times, and each time the seven feature classes previously published appear safely but the eighth layer, the one detailing the newest data set, does not.

Can anybody give me some clue about how to resolve this issue? Thank you very kindly.

0 Kudos
0 Replies