Select to view content in your preferred language

Failed to publish hosted feature layer to ArcGIS Enterprise from ArcGIS Pro

03-23-2022 04:29 AM
MohammedAlhessi4
New Contributor

Hello,

I have a problem of publishing hosted feature layer from ArcGIS Pro to our Portal on ArcGIS Enterprise.

The steps I used is shown in the following screen:

MohammedAlhessi4_0-1648034640612.png

The error I got is here:

MohammedAlhessi4_1-1648034784442.png

The error is:

"Server Response: ERROR: code:403, User does not have permissions to access 'hosted/served_health_facilities.mapserver'., Access to this resource is forbidden, regardless of authorization."

Knowing that I publish a feature class that is in relation with another table through relationship class in the project Geodatabase as shown in the first screen.

I highly appreciate your support on this issue very soon, since I have to meet the deadline.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sxw_eaglegis
Esri Contributor

Hi Mohammed, a few questions about this - Is there already a map service published to your ArcGIS Enterprise site called "served_health_facilities"? What type of authentication does your portal use? is it built-in users? and I guess your user has publisher rights?

0 Kudos
MohammedAlhessi4
New Contributor

Thank you @sxw_eaglegis  for your response. Let me answer you questions as follows:

Is there already a map service published to your ArcGIS Enterprise site called "served_health_facilities"?

I have searched My content, but there is no one with the same name.

What type of authentication does your portal use?

I am not the administrator of my account, but I can conclude it is Active Directory Authentication because I use the same way and the same login credentials when I log into other applications.

is it built-in users?

I didn't understand this.

and I guess your user has publisher rights?

Yes I am creator with Publisher role.

I would like to confirm that the problem is when I publish the feature class with its related table. If there is no relationship class in the geodatabase, It works without any problems.

0 Kudos
dhowes1
New Contributor II

I am having an identical issue.  Was a resolution found?

laubert
New Contributor

I am having this issue as well. 

StatusMessage: Server Response: ERROR: code:403, User does not have permissions to access 'hosted/cable.mapserver'., Access to this resource is forbidden, regardless of authorization.

0 Kudos
MichaelMixon
New Contributor II

Several folks in my organization receive this error when attempting to overwrite or publish a service in Enterprise 11.3 using ArcGIS Pro 3.3.0. After the error is thrown the existing service is corrupted and must be recreated. I'm simply adding to the list of people that have encountered this error with no solutions.

0 Kudos