Select to view content in your preferred language

Exporting PDF of Map Layout is showing deleted polygons?

Jump to solution
09-04-2021 02:35 PM
Labels (1)
StevenDeckard
Occasional Contributor

Hello.

I'm working on what should have been completed by now, a very simple map project.

I've finished editing the map to my liking and am ready to share/export the map into a PDF.

Unfortunately though, as I view the exported PDF, it's returning a different product than what I've created in the Map Layout.

This is the first time I've run into this problem.

I've made maps using the same methods with no issues, yet this one time, it's decided to act up.

I've attached screenshots of my map layout (what I want) vs what the PDF is returning (what I don't want).

Please help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StevenDeckard
Occasional Contributor

Upon further research. It appears that ArcGIS Pro can be "buggy" and may require a restart of the program to properly reflect map layout changes in a PDF export.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
StevenDeckard
Occasional Contributor

Upon further research. It appears that ArcGIS Pro can be "buggy" and may require a restart of the program to properly reflect map layout changes in a PDF export.

David_Brooks
MVP Regular Contributor

@StevenDeckard , 2 things to do if this behaviour exists.

1. Double check your edits have saved down to your geodatabase. Make sure the map is the active window in your project, and hit save if it's not greyed out.

2. Save and close your Pro project and reopen. If this doesn't resolve it and symptoms persist after a later edit, migrate your work over to a fresh pro project.

Hopefully that's you all sorted now 👍

David
..Maps with no limits..