I'm working on what should have been completed by now, a very simple map project.
I've finished editing the map to my liking and am ready to share/export the map into a PDF.
Unfortunately though, as I view the exported PDF, it's returning a different product than what I've created in the Map Layout.
This is the first time I've run into this problem.
I've made maps using the same methods with no issues, yet this one time, it's decided to act up.
I've attached screenshots of my map layout (what I want) vs what the PDF is returning (what I don't want).
Solved! Go to Solution.
@StevenDeckard , 2 things to do if this behaviour exists.
1. Double check your edits have saved down to your geodatabase. Make sure the map is the active window in your project, and hit save if it's not greyed out.
2. Save and close your Pro project and reopen. If this doesn't resolve it and symptoms persist after a later edit, migrate your work over to a fresh pro project.
Hopefully that's you all sorted now 👍