Exporting as web map fails to show symbology varied by attribute - invalid fields?

02-07-2022 02:52 PM
dzsiegel
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I am trying to display varied symbology based on a non-numerical attribute field in my data, which I will then export to a web map. However, when exporting, my partial web map, the varied symbology does not carry through--there should be variance in transparency and size based on the field "Lat Long Uncertainty" equaling "Yes".

I'll preface this by saying I'm not at all an experienced ArcGIS user or programmer, so pretty much everything in my work is ad hoc and probably nowhere near best practices. 

I suspect the reason for the varied symbology not carrying through is a warning message in my symbology pane saying, "Varying symbology by attribute relies on one or more fields that are invalid." I cobbled together a short custom expression in Arcade to vary symbology transparency and size based on one of my fields (see attachment). It looks all good on my ArcGIS Pro map, just doesn't carry through to the webmap...

Link to uploaded webmap: https://arcg.is/1Xfym5 

Attached is also one of my point and line sets in XLSX format for reference.

Anyways, any sort of advice or suggestions are welcomed! Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
0 Replies