Select to view content in your preferred language

ExcelToSQLite64 has stoppped working - pop ups

Jump to solution
06-13-2022 03:23 PM
CynthiaGeskes
New Contributor

CynthiaGeskes_0-1655158579678.pngthis pop-up has been continuously appearing on my PC - whether or not I am using ArcGIS pro or if I am using Excel. I believe it may be related to having ArcPro installed; not sure. If anyone has encountered this please let me know. Attempts have been made to make fixes to Excel. Using Microsoft Office 365 ExcelVersion 2203 /ArcPro ver 2.9

Thank you

Cynthia

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
T_Remmert
New Contributor II

I wish mine would "stop working". In a v2.x aprx upgraded to 3.0, it just "spins" forever & never completes anything. In a native v3.0 aprx the operations that invoke it (Reconcile/Post, Create New FGDB) take nearly 2hrs+ to "open connection" before they "Complete Successfully in 1min 15sec"

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TimothyCasey
New Contributor II

I am having this issue as well

0 Kudos
TimothyCasey
New Contributor II

Same issue here.

T_Remmert
New Contributor II

I wish mine would "stop working". In a v2.x aprx upgraded to 3.0, it just "spins" forever & never completes anything. In a native v3.0 aprx the operations that invoke it (Reconcile/Post, Create New FGDB) take nearly 2hrs+ to "open connection" before they "Complete Successfully in 1min 15sec"

PaulSchrum1
New Contributor III

Well on my machine it runs in the background all the time: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-questions/exceltosqlite64-won-t-die-it-s-back/m-p/1187804#M... 

And your question has been up for 2 weeks now with no response by an ESRI rep.

0 Kudos
T_Remmert
New Contributor II

We resolved a variety of ExcelToSQL64 gremlins today by applying the AccessDB update referenced in this permalink: Solved: Re: DO NOT update to 3.0, Update to ArcPro 3.0 is ... - Esri Community

0 Kudos