Select to view content in your preferred language

Check in ArcGIS Pro license-named user

Jump to solution
08-24-2018 06:50 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I checked out an ArcGIS Pro license to work offline (it is set up with named users). When I try to check it back in- I am asked to log into our enterprise account, which I do and then I get the following message. How do I get around this so I can use my pro license?

0 Kudos
15 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is what I get when I click to open the application

Then I go to enterprise login and do that and then I get the error message that I first posted

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I click on the licensing option I get this box

0 Kudos
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

This is good information.  Your AGOL organization was configured for Enterprise login.  Perfect!  Now open a web browser on your machine and go to www.arcgis.com.  You should be able to login using your Enterprise Login account.  Once in, are you able to see a Licenses tab?  If not, it means you do not have admin access to the org and will require and account with organization admin. If you can, go to the Licenses tab.  Do a search for your account.  If it has a red marker indicator in front of it, it means the licenses were taken offline on a system.  A green marker indicate it was used to log into a system recently.  No marker indicate it has not been used recently but is still active for use.  If it has a red marker, ArcGIS Pro is behaving as expected.  You provided an account which had licenses taken offline on a particular system.  If you are absolutely sure you did not take a license offline on another system, you can contact Customer Service to have it reset.  Then you can use the account again to log into ArcGIS Pro on any machine. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok- I do see a red mark by my name- how do I check the software in so I can use it? I can't open a project to work. I have even disconnected myself from the network and I still can't get it to work.

I get this from our enterprise organization

Do I need to call customer service to reset?

0 Kudos
AmnoyAm
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes.  Only Customer Service can reset online/offline accounts status in AGOL organization.  

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you- I will do that

0 Kudos