Can't write out a pivot table

12-18-2020 12:02 PM
Labels (1)
KimberlyMeinert
Occasional Contributor

So, I have an ArcPro project that has a whole bunch of models in it.  Three of them include a Pivot Table tool.  I run this process every day (yay covid) and usually all is well.  In all three models, it summarizes some data into a local table on my C drive and then I use the pivot tool to, well, pivot the summary into another local table for joining in the subsequent step.  I've run this process for weeks without fail.

Today, one of the models can't write out the Pivot Table, "ERROR 000210: Cannot create output".  The other two worked, so it's not a licensing issue.  Other tables write just fine to the local file geodatabase.  I tried doing it just by itself with different table names, no dice.

Has anyone else run across a similar issue and have any bread crumbs for me?  Maybe the data is just different today and something is throwing it off?  What kinds of things would do that?  I'm on 2.6.2, but 2.6.3 also has the same behavior.  (I tried 2.7.0 earlier today for giggles, but that sent my workflow into a spiral for other reasons earlier in the process, so I backtracked back to 2.6.2 where everything ran fine yesterday.)

Thanks for listening...

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Pivot Table (Data Management)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

There is some modelbuilder thing that might apply, beyond the usual field name requirements

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos