Select to view content in your preferred language

can not open pro 2.0 with personal use. I had 1.4 that had crashed and removed. can not return to my ESRI, has taken account offline. do I give up on Pro?.

07-09-2017 08:46 PM
JohnBeers1
New Contributor

I have a personal use license and an online account. I had Pro 1.4 installed but it crashed and was not working. I had uninstalled the product. Now that 2.0 is here  I was going to try to see what all the hype is all about. I can't authorize the software with single use because the config window at the start will not accept my code. It is stating that all is authorized already. I can't use my online account. The online account will not let me change any state of the license because I have taken it off line. I would have used the update to 2.0 if I still had the software installed. I had removed it awhile back. Can I open 2.0 given the position that I have placed myself in. Thank You in advance.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Does someone else manage your licenses? like at an educational institution?  I would contact that person, if so, otherwise contact tech support

0 Kudos
JamesRock
New Contributor II

Your license have lost, because you didn't unchecked the offline.

You need to reset your license in myesi site by license appeal.

Good Luck!

0 Kudos
JohnBeers1
New Contributor

Thank you for the response. I had to let my subscription end. I am renewing it later this month. I should be back to learning soon. I will acknowledge your response on GeoNet.

Regards

John

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Kudos