Can ArcGIS Pro do Pie Chart Symbology for Points?

Jump to solution
09-08-2016 10:26 AM
TanyaOwens
Occasional Contributor III

I am trying to do the pie chart symbology in ArcGIS Pro. I can't seem to find this option in the symbology. I was wondering if this is an option, and if not, is it planned to be added at some point?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeremyWright
Esri Regular Contributor

Pie charts are not yet available in Pro layer symbology.  It is on the roadmap for a future release.  

View solution in original post

31 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

well they do have an error message for it 080271: At least two fields should be specified.—Help | ArcGIS for Desktop but it must be buried under 'style'

but you can search Find symbols—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS for Desktop 

and keep going round in circles..

0 Kudos
TanyaOwens
Occasional Contributor III

I have found where you can do a pie chart in the Pop-ups, maybe this is what the error code is referring to. I can't seem to find any way to do the symbology as a pie chart or any reference in the help for doing a pie chart as a map symbol. 

0 Kudos
JeremyWright
Esri Regular Contributor

Pie charts are not yet available in Pro layer symbology.  It is on the roadmap for a future release.  

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Jeremy, this is one of those Pro examples that I was talking about... perhaps the 'roadmap' or 'upcoming' would be akin to the 'not currently available' would be the useful addition in addition to 'issues addressed'. It is more a more forward looking approach and might save people time searching for something that is to come.

diegocarvalho
New Contributor III

Hello Jeremy,

Would you know in which version it would be implemented? It's one of the key features that prevents me from migrating to Pro.

Thanks

JohnPlunkett
Esri Contributor

Jeremy

Thanks is there an Enhancement Number for this?

Is there a link on Ideas.arcgis.com I can use to let me customer know?

0 Kudos
BartVERHAEGEN
New Contributor

enhancement request ENH-000109862

0 Kudos
BrettShaver
Occasional Contributor

Jeremy- can you provide an update on timing for release?  This is a big road block for us implementing ArcPro.  The idea on the ideas page has said "reviewed" for a long time now.  

0 Kudos
JeremyWright
Esri Regular Contributor

Sorry for the delay Brett - just to let you know this was demo'd at the Road Ahead for ArcGIS Pro session at Esri UC 2019.  So it's well in progress for the next release.