Can anyone publish a scene layer to ArcGIS Online witb ArcGIS Pro 2.5?

02-10-2020 07:41 AM
DavidBrooks5
New Contributor III

I am trying to publish a simple multipatch FC to ArcGIS Online as a scene layer (RMC in TOC > Sharing > Share As Web Layer) but the tool fails with 

Status: Failed StatusMessage: Problem submitting tile caching job ErrorMessage: Problem submitting tile caching job

Then, a Hosted Scene Layer appears in ArcGIS Online along with a Hosted Feature Layer. The 2D feature layer opens and is viewable in a web map, but if I open the Scene Layer I get the error: 

Scene Layer version is not supported. Detected version: , Supported versions: 1.x

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
13 Replies
Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jay,

Thanks for providing that bug number. Let me follow up with our sharing/geodatabase teams and post back here once I have more information.

thanks,

Andrew

Andrew--Johnson
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jay,

I just wanted to follow up and let you know that the geodatabase team is currently working on this and the plan is to get this out in the 2.5.1 patch which will be released (tentatively) first week of May. I'll keep you posted.

thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos
CADDLANCELLC
New Contributor

I cant click on share or analyze to share as web scene. Any suggestions?

CADDLANCELLC_0-1615178560170.png

0 Kudos
ShanonLoughton
Esri Contributor

Just if anyone searches to here experiencing Scene Viewer > "Scene Layer version is not supported. Detected version: , Supported versions: 1.x" errors on ArcGIS Enterprise Portal (mine was 10.8.1), ensure you are accessing Scene Viewer via HTTPS if ArcGIS Server is set to HTTPS Only.  The message threw me off a bit, my Portal URL had reverted to HTTP for some reason.

ArcGIS Enterprise Admin Professional, AWS Solutions Architect Professional
0 Kudos