Availability of style files for nautical data.

07-04-2022 05:09 AM
Labels (1)
TomGeo
by
Occasional Contributor III

I have the challenge of showing nautical data on top of some basemap in an Enterprise Portal.

My main issue is that I cannot use the S-57 data we have in house since the data are encrypted and a UPN has to be provided to read them.
Not having the possibility to read these data in ArcGIS Pro I went for OpenSeaMap data, available as *.osm files. These data I can read into a geo-database, but now I am struggling to get the proper symbology applied.
Hence, I was looking for style files and found that earlier it was possible to download a "Nautical Style Set for ArcGIS and Instructions" as a zip file, containing .pdf and .style files.

The link to the zip file is broken and I did not find any other source. Can somebody here help me out with style files to get ECDIS conform symbolization applied to my data?

Best regards,

Thomas

- We are living in the 21st century.
GIS moved on and nobody needs a format consisting out of at least three files! No, nobody needs shapefiles, not even for the sake of an exchange format. Folks, use GeoPackage to exchange data with other GIS!
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
0 Replies