Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro prompts one of my users to sign in multiple times a week

02-09-2024 08:31 AM
Labels (1)
imansbburg
New Contributor III

I have a handful of ArcGIS Pro users in my small organization. We run both Enterprise (version 10.9.1) and ArcGIS Online, with AGOL being our Pro licensing portal. 

One of my colleagues has frequent issues of the software signing her out, typically from one or both of our orgs (enterprise/agol). I have also had to use the 'View License Activity' in our AGOL to end 3 sessions that were created for her once when she was not being allowed to sign in due to 'exceeded number of sessions.' Our other staff doesn't have this issue. Is there some place in her machine / network we should investigate what might prompt her getting signed out so often?

Tags (3)
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Does your colleague use Survey123 in your Portal? I used to run into issues with my AGOL / Enterprise login getting mixed up, given that all S123 goes through the arcgis.com domain.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
imansbburg
New Contributor III

No, this particular team member does not. We do have a couple survey123 forms being used in our AGOL org, but those users performing inspections with those do not have use the desktop client or even the enterprise org hardly at all. 

0 Kudos