Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro Features not showing zoomed in

05-15-2017 01:14 PM
deleted-user-amp86F9KgPL3
Deactivated User

When I zoom in any closer than 825' all features stop rendering but labels are still present? I have checked all layer setting to see if they are scale dependent but cannot find anything that would be holing them up. Really a bummer when editing service lines but cannot zoom in tight enough. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Travis - I'd recommend you export your feature class to a new feature class, add the new feature class to a new map and zoom in again to 825 or less.  Does the issue persist?

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Travis,

How many features do you have and what kind of feature class/layer is it? I have had this issue with a point file that had over 500k points. Exporting it to a shapefile allowed me to see the points (as opposed to a file geodatabase file). Weird right? 

deleted-user-amp86F9KgPL3
Deactivated User

These features are pulling from a SDE database with a good amount of features, 62,000 meters - 12,000 mains. I will try a smaller class of data and see if the problem still is present. 

0 Kudos
George_Thompson
Esri Notable Contributor

Have your tried to rebuild the index on the feature class in SDE to see if that is the issue?

What version is the geodatabase at and what RDBMS are you using?

Are you running Pro 1.4.1?

https://community.esri.com/groups/geodatabase?sr=search&searchId=8b763a36-0f20-4d31-8103-6961d18517b...

--- George T.
0 Kudos