Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.x CAD to GDB Annotation Symbology by CAD Level Like was in ArcGIS Desktop 10.8.2

2 weeks ago
Labels (3)
DavidLight
Regular Contributor

I need to symbolize ArcGIS Pro 3.x CAD to GDB converted Annotation from a DGN/CAD file by CAD Levels like was supported in ArcMap 10.8.2 and prior.  We have now “upgraded” to ArcGIS Pro 3.3 and are not finding a way to create a reasonable representation of the original CAD Text/Annotation.  ArcMap handled the annotation pretty well although the process was cumbersome.  However, unless I am missing something, ArcGIS Pro 3.x CAD to GDB converted annotation only has one class when added to Pro Project Maps and doesn’t allow honoring CAD Annotation levels, rotation, size, etc. in the symbology..

The attached image shows in the first TOC Layer how ArcGIS Pro 3.3 is symbolizing annotation as a single class.  The second Layer is a typical imported symbology from an ArcMap 10.8.2 mxd.

I would appreciate any assistance in getting the ArcGIS Pro 3.x annotation symbolized by CAD Level like ArcGIS Desktop 10.8.2 and ArcGIS Pro 2.9.10 handled the annotation.

Thanks

0 Kudos
0 Replies