Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2: The “add to disply” option fails to add the “report file” of the “Spatial Autocorrelation (Global Moran's I)” tool performed in the

05-25-2023 09:00 PM
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 3.0.2:  The “add to disply” option fails to add the “report file” of the “Spatial Autocorrelation (Global Moran's I)” tool performed in the model builder,

I couldn’t figure out why the “add to display” option fails to add the “report file” of the “Spatial Autocorrelation (Global Moran's I)” tool performed in the model builder

Clip_120.jpg

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

add to display is for featureclasses/layers not tables or files

... sort of retired...
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Then how this "report file" can be accessed or displayed?

Jamal Numan
0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Spatial Autocorrelation (Global Moran's I) (Spatial Statistics)—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Optionally, you can create an HTML report file with a graphical summary of results using this tool. The path to the report will be included with the messages summarizing the tool execution parameters. Click this path to open the report file.

... sort of retired...
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

When performing the “Spatial Autocorrelation (Global Moran's I)” tool in a stand-alone mode (not within a model), the “report file” can be opened as per the screenshot below.

How to approach this link while working with the “Spatial Autocorrelation (Global Moran's I)” tool within the model?

Clip_122.jpg

Jamal Numan
0 Kudos