ArcGIS Pro 2.4: feature information not listing in Explore pop-up

05-08-2020 11:49 AM
HilaryCampbell
New Contributor III

Hi, all.  I'm getting inconsistent results when using Explore to bring up information for features on a map.  I have set the Explore option to "Visible layers", and pop-ups are enabled on all feature layers.  Sometimes I get the results for all visible layers in the pop-up, and sometimes I don't!  I am consuming data from a file GDB and from our corporate Enterprise database (we still call it SDE, don't judge).  Is anyone else experiencing this?  How did you solve it?  Any tips much appreciated.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Hilary - I have not seen this specific error before but one question - you mention you're using ArcGIS Pro 2.4.  Are you unable to upgrade to ArcGIS Pro 2.5.0?  I'd be curious to see if this issue persisted with the latest AGP technology.

0 Kudos
HilaryCampbell
New Contributor III

Hi, Robert.  Sorry, I haven't been on here consistently in the last couple of months.  No, I'm not able to upgrade to 2.5 yet.  

0 Kudos
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Hilary - no problem.  FYI - ArcGIS Pro 2.6 releases some time today so you can skip the AGP 2.5 update and go right to 2.6 if you prefer and see if this resolves the issue.

0 Kudos