I performed a geocode and assume a few features were not placed because when I try to zoom to them, nothing happens. I appended my geogode data to an existing layer and want to either add geometry to the unplaced features or create new points but copy and paste the attributes of the unplaced points. Help
Can you try these steps and let me know if they address your requirement for adding the geometry?
1. Open the Attribute Table for the layer with the unplaced features
2. Select one of rows for an unplaced feature
3. From edit tab, choose Modify to open the Modify Features pane
4. Choose Replace Geometry--> sketch the feature geometry and hit F2 to finish
5. Repeat for another feature by changing the selection in the table
For the attributes, you can