Add new nonspatial object to the relationship for multiple selected features at once?

03-17-2020 11:40 AM
APaulsen
Occasional Contributor

I am looking to add the same related record (Transmission Line Conductor Info) to multiple line segments at once.  How is this possible?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LarryYoung
Esri Contributor

Hi Andrew,

Have you looked at creating a Table template for the Conductor Info record(s) and then using the Relationship tab for the Transmission Line template to define the number of related records to add when you sketch a new Transmission Line feature?

I believe the help topic here:  Feature templates—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation  (scroll down to the Table template section) addresses what you want to do.  

larry

APaulsen
Occasional Contributor

Larry,

That's currently how I have it configured.  Problem is our consultants that initially populated our GIS left off our fiber (OPGW) and looking to attach that related record (conductor info table) to several line segments in a mass attachment process.

Andrew

0 Kudos
APaulsen
Occasional Contributor

Larry, is there a way to attach a nonspatial related record to multiple selected features at once?  These are already created, though would like to mass select and attach the same related record to all.