Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.2 Patch 2 is Now Available

02-08-2024 11:34 AM

ArcGIS Pro 3.2 Patch 2 is Now Available

The ArcGIS Pro 3.2.2 patch is now  available for download from My Esri as well as through the software update in Pro (if enabled).

To get the latest fixes, please install this patch. For a list of issues addressed you can review the Release Notes for ArcGIS Pro 3.2

Note: ArcGIS Pro 3.2 must be installed prior to installing any ArcGIS Pro 3.2 patches. Patches are cumulative. When you install this patch, the issues addressed in a previously released patch are also included. It is not necessary to perform an incremental update of previous patches before installing this one. Here is additional information about Minor Releases and Patches 

If you have not yet updated to 3.x, please review the Migration from ArcGIS Pro 2.x to 3.0 documentation, which contains important information to consider before updating to the major release. 

Comments
BSBlagojevic
New Contributor III

Nice!

BSBlagojevic
New Contributor III

Iryna,

1. Download patch direct from MyEsri;

2. Before then you start patch installation go to the Task Manager and Stop 'ArcGISIndexingServer';

3. Start patch Installation. When installation is complete do not start ArcGIS Pro. Go again in Task Manager and restart 'ArcGISIndexingServer', close Task Manager and start ArcGIS Pro.

Everything should work without problems.

Good luck!  

tonywhitsett
New Contributor
cannot load on my machine please help
vg11
by
Occasional Contributor

I updated and now some of my labels are not displaying properly. It was a suggested software update when I opened Pro and now some of my labels won't draw. Some will if I move the points. Why and how can I stop this

3.2.2update.JPG

Version history
Last update:
‎02-08-2024 11:34 AM
Updated by:
Contributors