Select to view content in your preferred language

Deploy of Gas and Pipeline Referencing Utility Network Foundation

Jump to solution
06-28-2023 03:05 AM
Cristian_Galindo
Occasional Contributor III

I have been trying to install the Gas and Pipeline Referencing Utility Network Foundation version 2.2, but I keep receiving the message the it fails. Is there a way to directly download the zip file with out this "deploy" process.

@TomDeWitte 

@AyanPalit 

Cristian_Galindo_0-1687946726666.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TomDeWitte
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Christian,

If Ayan's suggestion does not work. Please let me know via email and I can send you the zip file directly. You can email me at: tdewitte@esri.com

Tom DeWitte

Esri Technical Lead - Natural Gas and District Energy

View solution in original post

12 Replies
AyanPalit
Esri Regular Contributor

@Cristian_Galindo Please sign in to your ArcGIS Online account in the browser. With this active session, proceed to deploy the solution; the package will get deployed to your ArcGIS Online contents.

Reference:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-solutions/latest/get-started/get-started-with-arcgis-online.htm

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/arcgis-solutions/latest/get-started/get-started-with-arcgis-enterprise-11....  

Ayan Palit | Principal Consultant Esri
0 Kudos
Cristian_Galindo

Hello @AyanPalit, let me show you the process I am doing:

As you can see in the following image, I am already logged in:

Cristian_Galindo_0-1688025291263.png

When I select the solution, I have the option enable, moreover there is no sign that i do not have permission to deploy it (I tried with another less powerful account I have).:

Cristian_Galindo_1-1688025408189.png

In my solutions, you will notice that I already made the deployment of the similar solutions (1) and even yesterday was able to deploy the Pipeline Referencing Foundation (2). The deployment of the Gas and Pipeline Referencing Utililty Network Foundation starts (3):

Cristian_Galindo_2-1688025678328.png

It reaches the 69% of the deployment process:

Cristian_Galindo_3-1688025738966.png

Then, as can be seen, the original 3 solutions remain deployed, but the new one failed to deploy with no more information:

Cristian_Galindo_4-1688025890771.png

The one already deployed from March 14, 2022 is the version 2.1.....I would like to have the version 2.2

Any hint ???

0 Kudos
AyanPalit
Esri Regular Contributor

Looks like you are doing everything right. I have deployed the solution using the same process. Please try the following:

• Clear cache, cookies or try browser incognito mode
  • Try a different browser
  • Log a Tech Support ticket 
Ayan Palit | Principal Consultant Esri
0 Kudos
Cristian_Galindo

Did not work., I tried both first and second option. no lick.

0 Kudos
TomDeWitte
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Christian,

If Ayan's suggestion does not work. Please let me know via email and I can send you the zip file directly. You can email me at: tdewitte@esri.com

Tom DeWitte

Esri Technical Lead - Natural Gas and District Energy

AparnaSunki
New Contributor II

Hi Tom ,

I encounter same issue while deploying Gas and Pipeline Reference Utility Network

AparnaSunki_0-1708953918707.png

0 Kudos
Cristian_Galindo

So... I am not the only one

0 Kudos
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

Hi @Cristian_Galindo, could you also reach out to Customer Support to troubleshoot this issue? Unfortunately, when I deploy the solution in 4 different Online orgs, it is always successful. It sounds like it may be something specific to your user and/or Online organization and I would like Customer Support to troubleshoot.

Have you tried deploying with a different username in your organization to see if it is tied to your username, or is an issue with  your Online organization? If customer support is unable to resolve, I can send you the package via email, just let me know.

0 Kudos
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

@AparnaSunki - I'm sorry you are having problems deploying the solution. I have not seen this error before, and I am not able to troubleshoot the issue because I am not experiencing the error and I have tried in several different ArcGIS Online organizations.

Could you reach out to Customer Support so that they can troubleshoot this issue and determine if this is something specific to your ArcGIS Online organization, or something more persistent?

0 Kudos