Publish the parcel fabric as a feature service missing properties

01-11-2024 01:59 PM
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to publish a parcel fabric, I copied data using gisadmin user to the enterprise geodatabase, i selected branch versioning and followed this instructions.

https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/data/parcel-editing/workflow-publishpf.htm

Icrimerror.png 

Validation and include topology layer options are missing.

gisadmin.png

all my layers and tables are versioned.

This is how are arranged

layers.png

these are the layers how i am publishing them. my user has assigned a parcel fabric license, I have a ArcGIs Enterprise 11.1, ArcGIS Pro 3.1.4, SQL Server 2019

What can be happening? I have done several services before and I was able to do it but now, those options for publishing does not appear. Any Idea

Regards,

Diego 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ChristineLeslie
Esri Contributor

Hi Deigo

I can see from your screenshots that Version Management is missing under Capabilities and Include topology layer is missing under Feature Properties.

All I can think of is - did you set the versioning type to Branch before you added the parcel fabric to the map? 

Christine

DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello, Yes, i did branch version before add PF to the map. I did it several times

Diego

0 Kudos
KenGalliher1
Esri Contributor

The best thing to do at this point is to run the analyzer. It will of course tell you that Branch Versioning is not set, but it should give clues as to why.

Some things to check when the Branch Versioning option is missing:

1. Make sure the fabric feature dataset was registered as versioned.

2. Is the geodatabase connection file set to Branch?

• Right click the .sde file and choose Geodatabase Connection Properties
  • There should be an option for Branch versioning
  • If this was the issue, check the option on and re-add your fabric to the map

3. The Validation or other layers and tables were not registered as versioned. 

• Perhaps the parcel fabric is registered correctly but something else isn't.
  • This could be the 3 validation layers and its associated table.
  • Some other supporting layer that is outside of the feature dataset.

Run the analyzer and let us know what it reports.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello Ken,

Yes it gives me this version error for all my layers, besides dataset i have 3 objects layers and one table, and all of them are set to branch version.

PFCRIM.PNG

I have un version and version all the layers and dataset several times and i continue with the error. 

Thanks,

DIego

0 Kudos
KenGalliher1
Esri Contributor

Ah, OK. According to the error, the feature classes are registered as versioned but the connection file is not set to Branch.

00264: Branch versioned dataset, <value>, is not supported from a versioned workspace when the servi...

• Right click the .sde file and choose Geodatabase Connection Properties
  • There should be an option for Branch versioning. Select Branch

• Re-add the fabric to the map

KenGalliher1_0-1705028253206.png

0 Kudos