Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro is insisting on a curve

11-11-2019 10:26 AM
KirstenHuntley1
New Contributor

Hello!!  I'm running into this issue where after I use the traverse tool a few times, and do other things, and come back to it, it will no longer create & move down to the next course after I enter a distance for the first course.  The cursor moves to Radius and regardless of how I fill out those fields, the traverse refuses to acknowledge my course.  I've tried saving (because lots of screwy little annoyances right themselves when I save), and closing the traverse pane & trying again. Inevitably I have to restart Pro.  Do you have any ideas why this is happening to me?  Could it be because I'm working on several different maps during one session? I do try to be conscientious and open the modify features pane fresh when I go between maps, but I can't find the pattern of why it works for a while, and then it won't. Thanks!

1 Reply
AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Kirsten Huntley

We might have fixed it in the 2.5 release but we cannot know for sure. Why? you might have hit a different issue.

How can we know if this is fixed or needs to be fixed?

You have to call esri technical support. They will be able to tell you if this issue is known, has been fixed, related to your data or a user error.

Please submit a case with technical support.

Thanks,

Amir