Web map has features filtered OUT but these features are still showing in queries in web app (public notification app)

Jump to solution
10-11-2018 04:15 PM
ChrisZemp
New Contributor II

Hi there,

I am building a public notification system app following the ESRI documentation and have configured it for use with our data.

When using the public notification app, we do NOT want properties in the public right-of-way to be selected and exported.

I have set up filters in the web map, which the web app is pointing at, to ensure this is the case.

I have verified my queries are correct, but for some reason, when selecting parcels using the public notification app selection tool (e.g. radius within X ft), those parcels in the public right-of-way are still selected in the query and thus exported.

The strange thing is, when in the app, those features in the public right-of-way are no longer clickable (e.g. no pop-up displays, because they are being filtered out within the web map), yet they are selected for export still.

I even tried setting up a filter widget within the web app to no avail.

Is there a solution without resorting to imposing a definition query at the feature service level of our parcels layer?

Thanks.

11 Replies
mehditantaoui
New Contributor

Hello team,

We are facing the same issue as the above. Can we get a status on the fix ? is there a fix planned ?

Tags (1)
mehditantaoui
New Contributor

Hello team,

We are facing the same issue as the above. Can we get a status on the fix ? is there a fix planned ?

0 Kudos