How to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Sorry for the delayed response, thank you for sharing the FGDB, I have tried to publish this and I am able to view the data, visualize on the map and view the Service URL as well.

Please see the link:

https://services1.arcgis.com/vHnIGBHHqDR6y0CR/arcgis/rest/services/GRMO_trails_WebMercator/FeatureSe...

When you published the FGDB, have you stored the FGDB in a folder and then zipped that and published it as a feature service, I have extracted the content and zipped the FGDB.gdb to zip which then I published as feature service.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manish

View solution in original post

ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Great to hear 🙂 and happy to help

Regarding the Scene Viewer, once you add the layer to the Scene, navigate to Layer style

ManishPatel_0-1622681116170.png

Once in the Layer Style, set the Elevation mode to "On the ground"

ManishPatel_1-1622681173605.png

This should make the layer visible on the map, you may further change the width, color properties.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manish

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Do you mean that you have published the FGDB as hosted feature service and trying to access the service URL? Can you check if the FGDB is accessible and valid, once that is done you might want to check the item details for the service that is published and then the service URL should be accessible.

Cheers,
Manish
0 Kudos
LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

What i mean, is that then i publish the FGDB with one polyline feature, publishing fails with "Error occurred" error, but content item is published, and the feature class has invalid url error

how to debug, fix this?

Thank you,

0 Kudos
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Sorry for the delayed response, thank you for sharing the FGDB, I have tried to publish this and I am able to view the data, visualize on the map and view the Service URL as well.

Please see the link:

https://services1.arcgis.com/vHnIGBHHqDR6y0CR/arcgis/rest/services/GRMO_trails_WebMercator/FeatureSe...

When you published the FGDB, have you stored the FGDB in a folder and then zipped that and published it as a feature service, I have extracted the content and zipped the FGDB.gdb to zip which then I published as feature service.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manish
LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, it is working.

How to make it show up on the top in the Scene Viewer?

right now its not visible

0 Kudos
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Great to hear 🙂 and happy to help

Regarding the Scene Viewer, once you add the layer to the Scene, navigate to Layer style

ManishPatel_0-1622681116170.png

Once in the Layer Style, set the Elevation mode to "On the ground"

ManishPatel_1-1622681173605.png

This should make the layer visible on the map, you may further change the width, color properties.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Manish
0 Kudos