Select to view content in your preferred language

Update this morning

07-03-2013 04:44 AM
JerryGarcia1
Deactivated User
I noticed some major changes in the update that happened this morning. One change that raises some alarms is that now maps that I published as a web service from an mxd to our sandbox do not have the option to change symbology, rename, transparency, and all the other options that were present yesterday.  The only option with these maps are to turn off and on layers.

My question: Is AGOL still in the process of updating or is this the way AGOL now works. If so, please provide us with some documentation of all the changes.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
22 Replies
ShawnCarson
Regular Contributor
MikeM - The legend issue (10.0) seems to be fixed today. Thanks.
0 Kudos
JeremyBartley
Deactivated User
Hi All,

Last night (July 3rd) we did an update to online to fix some issues from the release on Tuesday.

Key fixes include:

A number of IE issues across the site.
Admins can manage other users items and groups.
Fixed issues with certain legends.

We will have another update tomorrow evening that should address the instability of Firefox in certain conditions.

Thanks for your patience and feedback.
Jeremy -- Online team
0 Kudos
JerryGarcia1
Deactivated User
Still having some major issues this morning.  It was working properly for the first 3 mins then I was not able to edit the symbology again. When will these issues be fixed? I can not share the map because the map service is on a sever behind a firewall. Tried in firefox and chrome.

Can we please get a realistic time line for when these issues will be fixed.
0 Kudos