Unable to upload content

Jump to solution
12-17-2020 12:38 PM
Labels (1)
DaveBoyer
New Contributor II

I am unable to upload content to ArcGIS online directly through the content upload or through ArcPro (error image attached). My account was a public account that I transferred to a corporate account. Support set up a trial account for me to test an upload and it worked without any issues. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there a setting that needs to be changed somewhere in my account?

Support is passing the case to another department. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DaveBoyer
New Contributor II

Yes, no feature layers of any type could be uploaded. All the accounts are through ArcGIS Online, not Enterprise. 

Support was able to replicate my issue with a temporary license on my account. It was then logged as a performance issue to the development team. I do not know what corrective measures were taken, but it was fixed over the weekend.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dave, have you tried uploading the Shapefile unzipped? Was your account transferred to an Enterprise portal or still within ArcGIS Online? 

0 Kudos
DaveBoyer
New Contributor II

Yes, no feature layers of any type could be uploaded. All the accounts are through ArcGIS Online, not Enterprise. 

Support was able to replicate my issue with a temporary license on my account. It was then logged as a performance issue to the development team. I do not know what corrective measures were taken, but it was fixed over the weekend.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am glad that it now works for you

0 Kudos