Publishing/feature layers/hosted feature layers

03-01-2019 06:45 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have created polygon layers and added existing layers before and have been able to export them into shape files for sharing with others. Now, for some reason, I have created a map with polygons and it will not let me export any of the polygons into shapefiles. I have saved the individual polygons as layers, to which they become a "feature layer". When I view item details and try to publish it brings up the Publish box with title and tags etc..., I click the blue "PUBLISH" button and nothing happens. The button "pushes down" but it does not say that it is publishing or saving, nothing happens. This has just started happening. I have publishing in my access as well as I have done it before. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Austin,

I'm sorry you're running into this issue. Can you let me know what browser you are using and what version? We have a known issue with the most recent version of Chrome (72) with using the Add Item button and the publish button where it is unresponsive. Try using Incognito mode or a different browser to see if you're running into this issue.

Allie

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. That was indeed the issue. I was using Chrome and once I switched to Firefox it allowed me to publish.

Austin Wittrock

Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources

Daniel Boone NF, Cumberland District

2375 Kentucky 801 S

Morehead KY 40351

(513)-405-6294 -Cell

(606)-780-0854 -Office

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Austin,

No problem, glad I could help! Have a great day!

Allie

0 Kudos