Select to view content in your preferred language

Portal Web App Builder Table Question

Jump to solution
03-15-2023 04:26 AM
kapalczynski
Occasional Contributor III

I have a polygon layer of rivers. its only 700+ records but quite a few nodes and detailed

1. WEB MAP - I can view the table of all the records with no issues in the Web Map
  2. WEB APP - Although when I bring this into a Web Application the table will not show all 700+ records in the table but it shows them in the map fine.  It spins for a while and then just stops... I get a query error

Note:  The data sits in an Oracle DB and is registered back to portal

Steps Taken:

• I went back and did a generalize on the polygon data, which is not ideal, and it now shows me all the records in the web mapping application.

Questions:

• Does the table rendering process differ between a web map and a web app?
  • Why does the table rendering seem to be tied to the geometry of the Feature Layer?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kapalczynski

Found it out.... I kept seeing the SHAPE field in the Table... I went back into the mxd and turned the shapefile off and republished... got warning on the publish but published anyways... 

Does not show up in the Popup config or the table in the Web Application... Runs great now...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kapalczynski

Found it out.... I kept seeing the SHAPE field in the Table... I went back into the mxd and turned the shapefile off and republished... got warning on the publish but published anyways... 

Does not show up in the Popup config or the table in the Web Application... Runs great now...

0 Kudos