Please Help!!!! Feature Layer Layers Data not available for all maps

06-05-2022 11:55 AM
Labels (3)
gradstudent527
New Contributor II

I have multiple maps that I have offline areas added and have added layers to in fieldmaps on my desktop. Basically the feature layer is Harvest Site Collection. Within harvest site collection is a layer Machines. Machines is a point feature, it has data such as Make, model, year etc. I have three different maps that I have enable offline for and have checked that all the setting are the same. On on of the maps when I go to collect a point for Machines it has everything I want. I can record the point, take a picture and the data Make, model, year is all available to fill in. However on the other two maps that I have checked have the same settings and added the same feature layer Harvest Site Collection to within fieldmaps on my desktop when I got to collect Machines only the point collection and picture is available. There is no list of the data to fill in for the Make, model year etc. It is driving me crazy why would the same Feature layer and same layer behave differently on different maps????

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
gradstudent527
New Contributor II

So I found a work around/solution. The issue seems to be that when I share a map from arcpro and add the feature layers I am unable to add the data Make,Model, year ect. However if I open arcgis online and create a map add the shapefiles I created for the maps and the feature layers it works. So it seems to be an issue with adding feature layers to maps shared from ArcPro. I will make my maps the other way but please be aware of this issue when sharing maps from Arcpro.

0 Kudos