Select to view content in your preferred language

My individual account disabled but it keeps counting credits

04-10-2023 01:46 PM
nabaz-gharib
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I have an Indvidual account, it's expired and disabled. However, it keeps counting credits.

Is this normal? How esri keeps counting credits while the account is disabled and not able to access any contents??😑

nabazgharib_0-1681159903532.png

Indeed, that means if I paid for another year, all my credits go right away because of the debit.

2 Replies
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Yes,  this is what I would expect. You are paying for cloud storage - and your items are still stored after your subscription lapsed. In some ways, this is better than having your items all deleted automatically when your subscription ended?

There are lots of mechanisms to help reduce credit usage and put in alerts. Happy to answer questions around this.

If you want this to be resolved, you could try your luck with Esri customer Service. Say you are interested in renewing your personal use subscription but were hoping the credits could be reset.

If this doesn't pan out, you could consider starting a new subscription. Not ideal but technically solves part of your issue.

If you use a lot of credits, you can buy them in blocks of 1,000. Maybe inquire if you can get less if they don't feel up to resetting your credit balance.

0 Kudos
nabaz-gharib
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply, 

well, there are two things, first, regarding saving my contents on the cloud I do not care to delete them but some of the contents are deletion protected that means I have to delete them from the setting, and esri does not allow me to do it, because my subscription is disabled and do not have access to the setting page of the feature services.

Second, I wanted to renew my account after the year but I could not find a way to renew my subscription. I contacted local esri distributor they said individual accounts are for one year, I cannt renew it but I have to purchase a new one. I contacted esri HQ,  they told me there is no way to renew individual account. This is something I do not understand from esri, a big company does not allow renewing individual account.

Now, the status of my account is esri thankfully 😐😐😐 has put me under  debit of credits, no able to delete contents ,  not able to buy credits and nor able to pay for another individual account.

0 Kudos