Select to view content in your preferred language

Mapviewer Joined Hosted Features' Data Not Automatically Updating

05-22-2023 02:37 PM
GarrettRSmith
Occasional Contributor II

Hello

I have three Feature layers (hosted) that are created by joining three different tables to one feature layer in MapViewer. The original feature layer and tables are created via Survey123 and are consistently being updated. However, when I look at the hosted feature layers on the various online maps and dashboards that I have created with them on it they are not updating. Instead, the date of the most recent record is on the day that I joined the feature layer and table to create the hosted feature layer.

When I previously performed joins and created hosted feature layers in MapViewer Classic the hosted feature layers would consistently update if new data and/or records were collected via Survey123. Is this not the case with the new MapViewer analysis tools? Do I need to recreate these in MapViewer Classic in order for them to update?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoshuaSharp-Heward
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Garrett,

There's no ability to create a view from the join in the new map viewer, so any results will be static. ESRI have said they will be bringing this functionality into an updated "Create View" workflow for hosted feature services in the future, but for now this will need to be remade in the MapViewer Classic.

0 Kudos