license expire

Jump to solution
12-11-2021 09:29 AM
Labels (3)
MohamadJouni
New Contributor III

after the license expire of my ArcGIS online do I will still have access to view and share the map and dashboard that I create 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

My experience. Your content will be available for about 30 days after the expiry of your subscription, but you can't edit the content or change its sharing properties. If the content is previously shared to the public, it would still be available.

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What type of AGOL account (Trial, Personal, Organizational) do you have?

Once the subscription of your ArcGIS Online organizational account expires, you should be able to view the content for a few more days, but you can't make any changes to it. You may lose your hosted content including applications after a few days from your date of expiry. 

According to View and report status—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation

"Administrators will have limited access to the organization and its resources until the subscription is renewed. Any content previously shared to the public is still available. Administrators can delete it but cannot edit the details or change the sharing status."

Think Location
0 Kudos
MohamadJouni
New Contributor III

What type of AGOL account (Trial, Personal, Organizational) do you have?

I have a licence for Personal Use so I will be able only to view my content after it's expired?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

My experience. Your content will be available for about 30 days after the expiry of your subscription, but you can't edit the content or change its sharing properties. If the content is previously shared to the public, it would still be available.

Think Location
0 Kudos